CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:

aharleygyrl Views: 4,983
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 34,841

Re:

nope, not buyin' it; he is the best. until u have met him, your opinion that he is no, means nothing to all of us who know. and btw, he has been mercury free for about 14 yrs. about 14 yrs ago, he put 15 amalgams in a 12 yr old boy. the boy got severe migraines. dr morales began researching mercury. he started removing the fillings. the more he removed, the less the headaches. when they were all out, the headaches were gone. he said, "That's it! No more mercury in my office!" and, that is how he got started in biologic dentistry. also, i am not impressed by the fancy equipment u mentioned. most of it is hype and unnecessary and would just end up costing our patients more. the main reason morales keeps his prices so low is because he told me that mercury has caused most of our patients their health and they cannot work and don't have much money. and, speaking from personal experience and seeing the experiences of our patients, i know this to b true. here is what one patient wrote me the other day and also posted on a yahoo group: [Morales] is the nicest man!! He cares so much about people. We cried over incredible stories together of people getting better after having their teeth fixed. He loves helping people ...he stays late so that people can keep their plane schedules. He is a true great human being with a HUGE heart. I never like dentists but I always looked forward to seeing him and having him work on me. I guess even the good guys get bashed. The world can be crazy. Jackie --------------------------------------------- yes, he is that good of a person and that compassionate. so, tobi, u can have all your other dentists w/ all their experience and their fancy equipment, and i will stick w/ Dr Morales! TTorrie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.105 sec, (1)