CureZone   Log On   Join
Dr.Morales

tobi Views: 4,918
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 34,896

Dr.Morales

It would seem to me that Dr. Morales is a very good doctor.
Most people "seem" to like him and this can be important.
It is important that people know about Dr.Morales and his great services.

The details aharleygirl provided I think make the Morales/Huggins
issue mute. Not a concern anymore, in my eyes.

I also want to say that to say Dr.Morales is the best dentist is
an exaggeration. Let's be fair and realistic here. Most biological dentists do all the things that Dr.Morales does, based on aherlygirls website. I talked to many biological dentists prior to settling on one. They were all 15+ and some 25 years Amalgam free biological dentists. They had all the equipment plus. My current dentists is fantastic. Respectful, informed, and has all the newest gadgets. Lasers, Ozone, you name it.

To say, Morales is the BEST, I think is a big stretch. Let's just say he is good and that there are other good biological dentists out there that are also good. I think it is important to find one near you. You can do this via the IAOMT website. I did. Talk to a few on the phone.

Now, I am not trying to prevent Morales from recruiting patience on this website. I think this website is all about what is good for patience and I give my advice with that behind me. I think that having a good dentist close to you is in fact extremely important. I can also see that if you are not able to find one close to you, Dr.Morales could be a great choice.

Choice is great. Let's promote it and preserve it. I think adding another good dentist to the list (Dr.Morales),someone who everyone seems pleased with, is most probably a very good thing!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)