CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Interesting...

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

risingsun Views: 5,938
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 347,011

Re: Interesting...

Another board I am on, there was a person who after nine years got her disease under control by ignoring the doctors and taking mega doses of Vitamin C and Sodium chloride(pure salt). She went through the same problems you did. She said the parasite were crawling out of her ears and head and through her feces but that you should not pull them out. She mentioned that she had diahrea during this time but not to be concerned as this was being caused by dead parasites or dying parasites as they were trying to escape from her body.

The best source of sodium chloride is unrefined Sea Salt . I would put it on my food and drink as much as I could stand in cjean water several times day.
//www.curezone.org/foods/watercure.asp

I would also consider taking a little apple cider vinegar and wild oregeno oil with cinnamon and apple juice every day.

I hope this helped

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)