CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Clay should be the basis of a program to becoming healthy

curious lady Views: 10,381
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 345,844

Re: Clay should be the basis of a program to becoming healthy

Hi there, Question on the terramin edible clay. When does one start to use it?I am in the parasite maintence by Hulda Clark ,, doing the 5-day Bowel Cleanse with formula #1 & #2. My sister gave it to me so I thought it would be good to use. His program on the #2 formula is pretty strong 50 caps daily for 5-days. That's the clean-up which includes benoite clay.which removes lots of toxins and will kill & remove any remaining parasite.I only took 10 this morning,removed the contents from the caps and put it in liquid so I could digest it.I don't think I can do the 50 a day because of my problem digesting it. So no matter what I take, I'm sure it will be of some benefit.I much and how oftenam also starting the coffee enemas, then later the kidney cleans,live & gallbladder cleanse. So when would you said to use
the edible clay and how much? Did you have any bowel problems when using it?
Thanks,

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)