CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Kevin Trudeau's book is a scam despite expert and interesting marketing tactics!

michele34 Views: 7,118
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 344,576

Re: Kevin Trudeau's book is a scam despite expert and interesting marketing tactics!

I totally agree to what u said. I went to the emergency room for acid reflux......let me tell u......they had me more scared going out than i did coming in.......i personally asked the doctor if i could cure this naturally......and her reply......Absolutely NOT !!!! Well, guess what???.....my acid reflux is GONE. Apple cidar vinegar and digestive enzymes worked..boy would i love to say something to her. Her reply to fix my problem was to stretch my esphagus and PPI's....which is an acid blocker. I feel doctors are getting really threatened about the "All Natural Way" and will do anything to discredit them. I feel wonderful !!! the few little things i have to buy like vegetables for juicing so i can keep my pH up and other supplements are NOTHING compared to the prices of prescription medication. People need to take responsibility for their own health. They think by taking a pill will fix the problem.........WRONG!!!!! As the saying goes.......U ARE WHAT U EAT......if u think my eating garbage is going to keep u healthy...think again!!!! I learned the hard way !!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)