CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Kevin Trudeau's book is a scam despite expert and interesting marketing tactics!

unyquity Views: 7,632
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 344,565

Re: Kevin Trudeau's book is a scam despite expert and interesting marketing tactics!

anonymousjane_01,

I've read the book and learned many useful things...many of which contributed to re-found interest in health & natural healing. AND, hearing again how the pharmaceutical companies, FDA, and orthodox medicine care nothing for our health, was an extreme motivation to get myself 'back in the ballgame".

I am FAR from being "a completely illiterate natural/organic health person", and your statement that indicates that I must be that type of person in order to find anything of usefullness in this book seems rather shallow and weak.

Virtually no source, no book, no encyclopedia or natural healer is without error. Only an educated person can discern what is truthful & useful and what should be discarded. If one judges an entire manuscript to be useless because of a few errors or faults (which this book/author does have), and then discards the manuscript in it's entirety, that person will have a difficult time ever learning anything.

And if one casts disparaging remarks & judgmental insults to others that have read the same manuscript and found it beneficial, well, that person has not only ceased to learn, but also become unpleasant and unreliable as a source for true knowledge, positive engery & natural healing.

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)