CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: thrashing trudeau...so are you or are you not?

sug Views: 3,744
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 344,630

Re: thrashing trudeau...so are you or are you not?

I had to go back and read what I posted that triggered this episode. You might want to ask your caretaker to check your meds.

***DISCLAIMER Information here is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other healthcare professional ...........***

Considering my origional posting your response is absolutely COMEDIC!
Thanks for the laugh!

To become so emotional about a salesman on TV and delusional about what was in my posting 'bothers' me that people like you exist and may be able to reproduce. Has TV audio replaced the little voice in your head?

I neither "like","are perturbed","admit","consider","pride","sound..unhappy", are "poor"; did I miss any? You should take this mind reading act on the road!
I am highly amused and puzzled that your ranting and attempted sensorship is tolerated on these fine forums.
My appogies to the readers of this forum. I did not read the Description of this forum and have not read the book. My intent was to offer my experience with and observations of sales tactics of a TV commercial as it might relate to the book. I have nothing against Trudeau, I don't know the man and he is just a talking head on the tube. That is how he makes his living. His credibility to me lies in that last week he was an expert in one subject, this week-Natural Cures, and next week something else. It appears some people can not seperate reality from what influences their lives the most, TV; and requires a belief of a personal relationship with the TV 'star' to fill some hole in their life. Goodby before someone goes postal.

>end of thread<

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)