CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Oh for Pete's sake!

Views: 2,831
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 344,132

Re: Oh for Pete's sake!

Why do you claim to know what I believe? How would you know?

I believe in the Bible but not always literally as the Bible was written and rewritten over and over by men and parts of it were purposely left out for men's purposes.

The "Born Again" Christian Fundamentalist Religion has it's share of false Christs! Probably WAY more than others! And I have seen so many lousy examples of supposed Christians in my life I can't even count. I don't think it's very Christian to go on hurting people and doing whatever one wants and then turn around and say "It's okay because Jesus has already forgiven me." And taken the attitude that you are already chosen. That's just wrong, but I see it happen over and over again.

Seriously, how do you know what God's advice is, have you talked to him face to face? Who's advice are you following, your Pastor's? What your fellow Christians say? Everything that's written in the Bible verbatim? It's sounds more like you are the one taking human's advice, not me. I follow God, not people.

I'm not meaning to argue with you, but seriously I think that the "Born Agains" have it all wrong. I don't think that Jesus ever meant it to be this way!

Also I don't think that preaching Religious beliefs over and over again to someone is going to "plant a seed" and "save" the person like Fundamentalist Christians believe. Getting a person to "repent" by guilt is not going to change them, it drives people away! I am not speaking about myself here because I am not gay or lesbian, but I am not going to judge anyone that is.

Sorry if I have offended you, I am not meaning to be offensive.

Just my two cents.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)