CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I have been diagnosed with sleep apnea for years now - anyone have any questions, I'd like to try to help!

telekinetic Views: 4,597
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 343,270

Re: I have been diagnosed with sleep apnea for years now - anyone have any questions, I'd like to try to help!

valiegal : I gained back 2 lbs, my insulin use is now 60% rather than the earlier 33%; still down a third.
I have succumbed to late night snacks but eat lighter lunch and dinner. I recently stopped my Zocor and have less muscle achs. My blood pressure is not home monitored yet, but I may reduce it 50% because it was doubled in January. I asked and was told I still snore ... loudly . I cannot recall the last time i woke up gasping, it was late last year i believe.

I was to a point where i was getting up 5-6 times a night ... a rather sudden increase ... the cure was not less but more water ..... a close to 16 oz drink just before retireing .... up once or twice at the most.
My guess is the water flushes the insulin/sugar byproducts from the kidneys and was not really a prostrate problem.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)