CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I have been diagnosed with sleep apnea for years now - anyone have any questions, I'd like to try to help!

InCharge Views: 5,755
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 343,259

Re: I have been diagnosed with sleep apnea for years now - anyone have any questions, I'd like to try to help!

I also had been diagnosed with Sleep Apnea. A kaiser doctor said that the muscles in the back of the throat tend to weaken as you get older, and when you are sleeping your togue slides downward in your throat and blocks the airway. He sent me home with a $350 machine. The plan was to keep a mask on during the night that would supply me with oxygen. Well I ended up tearing the tubing out of the machine. needless to say, he wasn't exactly happy with me.

Anyway, For what it's worth, the Sleep Apnea was one of the health problems that cleared up when I had my Amalgam fillings and root canals removed. This was almost immediately after the removal.

Surgery was the other option if the machine didn't work. I ixnayed that option and would suggest that people look for alternative options. The teeth remedy was a total surprise to me, but it proves that there are other alternatives and reasons for health problems.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)