CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 'Quantum Touch', itself, baffles me

fledgling Views: 2,976
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 341,687

Re: 'Quantum Touch', itself, baffles me

To anyone reading here...

Somehow, the post I wrote has disappeared. Steve's post (from above) was repeated in place of what I wrote.

In September/06, I am re-reading this thread, and I am struck that people who defend the necessity of a company charging high prices for a 'product', should be proud of getting their copies inexpensively.

In my opinion, yes, companies need income to pay their expenses, employees, and for some profit, as incentive.

But, when the company's 'product' is a 'secret' way for all people to access the energy that belongs to all of us, marketing practices (especially upselling) are inappropriate.

A company with such a 'product' would do better to sell only their services...such as seminars...while offering the 'secret' freely.

It is the same as a company selling dandelions...the dandelions, as we all know, are free. A company could happily sell seminars teaching how to make delicious dandelion salads, dandelion muffins, dandelion wine, and dandelion honey. They would make money hand over fist.

But for a company to act as though they 'own' all dandelions is silly.

That's the way I see it.

fledgling

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.193 sec, (1)