CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 'Quantum Touch', itself, baffles me

fledgling Views: 2,996
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 341,685

Re: 'Quantum Touch', itself, baffles me

I'm thinking over what you say, Steve.

Probably I'm just 'old-fashioned' enough to still believe that simplicity and honesty work.

My husband just read out all the charges he just paid a bank to transfer some money for him.

It made me laugh.

I worked for banks for ten years, long ago. So long ago that I remember when we performed all those services, without benefit of 'technology', for customers of our branch, for free.

I remember an elderly bank manager patting my 16 year-old hand. "My dear, the only thing a bank has to sell, is service."

And I know that today, as soon as the 'owner' of a truth asks me for money, or devotion based on faith, I get suspicious.

I'm an old war-horse, Steve. There isn't much in this world I haven't seen.

I know that energy exists, and that anyone can tap into it. I just take exception to anyone who wants to sell the concept to me. ...Mainly because I have so little money, but also because I've learned a lot of things for myself.

I would gladly find and give money to anyone who told truths openly, just to be in their company, and to learn more. In fact, I have done, do that with my kinesiologist friend.

But I'm old-fashioned enough to turn down several 'teachers' who asked for thousands, plus traveling/living expenses, for 'programs' that would take a long time to become 'certified' in.

Guess it's really hard to teach an old dog, or war-horse, new tricks.

At the same time, I'm really glad that you learned from a friend, and didn't have to spend a lot of money.

Um-m-m... Where is it that I can 'buy the book' for $14? Does that include the 'super-fast' method, too?

And I'm really sorry that I sound cynical and challenging. I've got callouses on my truster.

f.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.400 sec, (1)