CureZone   Log On   Join
'Quantum Touch', itself, baffles me

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
fledgling Views: 3,112
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 341,678

'Quantum Touch', itself, baffles me

This may not be exactly the program you are referring to, Jimman, but my first investigations leave me confused, and somewhat skeptical. (Not about energy, but about the 'method', and the merchandizing.)

I read quickly through the website, and I was stunned by the story of the baby. "Someone has discovered how to tap into energy," was my first thought.

Then I read a couple of the posts on their bulletin board...and recognized that the 'program' is full of 'procedures'.

Then I looked for the price, and discovered a very good marketing program...layers and layers of 'teaching tools', with no clear indication of where to begin, but very clearly lots of 'up-sell'.

Then I saw tons of indication that this program 'enhances' other, longer-established, programs. (???)

The way I see it, energy is energy. There are no 'degrees' of it. One can 'run', or 'channel', or (?), energy , or not.

I believe we all use energy, just by being alive. ...And that we all 'pass on' energy, by living.

To my mind, each of us must learn what works in helping ourselves and others. Hints from people who have been successful at doing so, are a good thing. The companionship of those seeking to help others is a good thing. But, any 'doctrine' or 'method' must be open to discussion.

More than that, I question marketing procedures...especially those that prevent the poor from knowing 'the secret'.

If someone has figured out a better 'method', they should tell it openly, and make money from practicing it, I think.

The businessperson's fear of 'competition' doesn't hold water. There are more potential 'customers' out there than anyone can imagine...and young people coming of age every day. There is no way that the businessperson, and all competitors, could fulfill the need, ever.

By giving away 'the secret', for free, the businessperson only cultivates a market for their services.

Besides, any 'secret' belongs to everyone.

It baffles me that anyone who is truly touching energy, would tangle up their public image in a money-making scheme.

Tell, as clearly as you can, and stand back while thousands beat a path to your every seminar.

fledgling

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.334 sec, (2)