CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Curing Cancer 'Child's Play'?

Views: 1,740
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 338,661

Re: Curing Cancer 'Child's Play'?

People come here to discuss, listen to opinions etc ??? and that is what we are doing. If I came in this forum it is because I lost my mother and some friends to cancer. We discovered this therapy approx. 2 years ago and were shocked that we were never informed before that. We had fantastic results with the therapy. Just wanted to share! It is up to each of us to persue this avenue or not.

'Child's play' was used in an article to get attention. I don't think nobody thinks curing cancer is child's play. After all those years of research, all those funds still collected for that purpose, there is still no cure. This is a terrible 'maladie' and I take it quite seriously. We all do.

What is wonderful about this therapy is that you do not need a diagnostic and it works in conjunction with any natural product that might help in fighting cancer. Yes it is true, testimonials are no proof. I can only attest to the results I saw on myself and my family and friends and it was not cancer. But this is a universal remedy and it works on all kinds of health problems, why would it be different for cancer? It may be more difficult if the 'sickness' is at an advanced stage but the measures taken were drastic in those cases (Armstrong - The Water of Life). He says (author) though, that it was harder to get results if there had already been interventions like radiation, chemio etc.

I imagine that it is confusing for the person who has cancer and it is up to that person to make that decision. The more informed you are, the better your chances to make the right decision with the method of treatment.

Good luck to you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)