CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Curing Cancer 'Child's Play'?

Views: 2,120
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 338,652

Re: Curing Cancer 'Child's Play'?

Even though this is basically a simple therapy for someone healthy who uses it as prevention it is important to be informed before starting the therapy. Knowledge is the key, or someone has to rely on knowledgeable people.

No I don't think it is good drinking urine with ammonia in it, but I have read a testimonial about a man who did not know it had to be fresh and drank a full glass of his old urine. He got really sick for two days, but after it cleared up he said the parasites he was trying to get rid of for many years disappeared and never came back.... I also read other testimonials saying they put it in the refrigerator and take it later in the day...  Authors don't recommend this method, but this man says that there is no problem... He feels good about his method. I think I even saw a testimonial in the UT forum... If I find those articles and testimonials, I will come back to post them.

This therapy has made its mark since the beginning of times and it should not be discarded with fear, taboos etc. At least we should let people know about this option, mostly in Curezone forums. Authors say they never encountered problems (except detox reactions) by following this therapy. Nature is a "great genius"! Science has only a few decades for its credibility and still has lots of unanswered questions as we know. I don't see why we should keep people away from this knowledge that has been burried with the event of science and pharmaceutical era. Sure there are things to know. Some will rely on litterature, some will rely on knowledgeable people, and some more adventurous will rely on their own experiences...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)