CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded My paradigm (further explained)

Lapis Views: 2,217
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 335,948

My paradigm (further explained)

"the body can be take to a state from which reversal is not possible'

This has been shown time and time again to be untrue. But now I understand where *you* are coming from with words like "impossible" in your holistic vocabulary.

It seems you missed my point concerning entropy and negative entropy. When we remove the obstacles, things that create entropy, the divine imprint of our perfection is reconnected and order is restored. I understand this concept (which in one way or another is at the center of most alternative, holisic philosophies) flies in the face of the allopathic (Newtonian model). Their concept stems out of reductionism. The idea being that we can only stave off entropy instead of reverse it. The don't believe in negative entropy, that is because negative entropy requires consciousness to be part of the equation....now we cross into newer science.

We reverse it by being in line with the natural laws of the universe (as set out by the creator). Our egoic, fractionlized views are not harmonious in creating negative entropy (healing...revitalization, etc).. When we "get out of the way" of the body's innate wisdom (universal), we heal. We block the potential perfection by our thoughts and actions (ego) and create entropy (dis ease). Remove the blocks and we reverse entropy.

What happens when "god" performs a miracle. Is "he" operating from a different set of rules. With proper understanding and awareness, is it not possible to tap into that same set of rules? That intrinsic force? When Jesus performed miracles I find no reference to knives. Also, in referncing his heightend abilities (healing etc) did he not mention "all these things you will do and more?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)