CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How to treat an external tumor

by5751 Views: 4,535
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 334,104

Re: How to treat an external tumor

Hi,
Thank you for returning my message about bleeding tumors. It looks like there's no on who bleeds as much as my wife's tumor does. It does worry both of us tremendously because she loses so much blood that she passes out from the loss of blood and then starts throwing up. We're trying to figure out what is causing all the bleeding because we cannot find anyone else in this forum that has the same bleeding problem except yourself. My wife used to take flaxseed oil with cottage cheese for her cancer but when we found out that flaxseed oil is a blood thinner she stopped taking flaxseed oil after a serious bleeding episode. If you looked at my wifes tumor you will see nobs of thin reddish covering almost like blood is ready to seep out. When it does and she bleeds, we apply the QR to stop the bleeding. It takes a fairly huge amount of Qr to stop the bleeding and when it does, the Qr will harden into a hard crust. She starts to get a lot of pain from the tumor area throughout the entire day. Since we don't have any prescription painkillers, she has to rely on ibuprofen and more often than not it doesn't work on her anymore. The pain keeps her up at nite so she also is struggling to get a nites rest. That is how serious her bleeding is causing her. We have started using QSE suggested by aluna in another post that cured her tumor and she is having a difficult time appling the QSE after the QR has harden into a crust on her tumor. QSE ahs to be applied with a damp towel and kept on the tumor, so what happens is that the QSE will soften and loosed the crusted QR and when the scab falls off, she starts bleeding. It just seems to go in a vicious circle and she is getting so depressed and despondent because she can't seem to get the tumor to stop bleeding. We plan to try the H202 and see if that will help. Any other suggestion regarding ways and means of stopping the tumor from bleeding would be a God send.

Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)