Re: How to treat an external tumor

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Google Advertisement
golfegg Views: 4,066
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 334,006

Re: How to treat an external tumor

I can't say from personal experience that I have cured skin cancer, but from my personal experience with other skin problems I know ozone will cure this. The skin is the easiest part of the body for ozone to get to. I didn't say in my wifes story that I got a big scar on my forehead while ozonating my forehead about an inch long about my right eye. I have a matching one on my left from childhood. After ozonating the fresh one for a few months, it's almost gone. The one from childhood is still about the same. I think that one is permanent, but what I'm leading up to is ozone makes skin like new with every experience I've had, and I know ozone will beat this.
If you don't believe that, there are a couple of recipes using herbs that are supposed to remove moles, warts, and tumors. One is from Dr. Clark & the other is from Edgar Cayce . Dr. CLarks is something like DMSO & peppermint & Edgars was something like caster oil & baking soda. I know they work on warts from 1st hand experience with my wife. She won't do the ozone on the skin thing because of the rash you will eventually get doing that. Anyway, there's three options I would bet my truck on!
Take Care,
Gaylen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.082 sec, (1)