CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Very Real Dangers of The Pill

Views: 2,405
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 334,057

Re: Very Real Dangers of The Pill

I am grateful for CureZone...recently I wrote to you about my youngest daughter age 19 who had a recurring fever for over a year. She did a bowel and parasite cleansing as was advised and has not had a fever since. However now she has developed tumors in her left breast. She went to the Dr. and he said they were benign and not to worry. They were so painful that my daughter couldn't hardly get through the biopsy. In fact I don't think they finished it. That has been over a month ago. Now She is complainng that her other right breast is becoming very sore and that her back hurts very bad around the bottom of her shoulder blades. It gets so bad she has to go and sit down for a while. I'm so worried about her. She is a beautiful girl. She has lost some weight (120 lb, 5ft 7), but maintains that she has just been watching what she eats. She has been on birth control for several months. After reading your note about the birth control I have wondered if this has something to do with her breasts. Also, about a year ago she had to have some precancerous tumors removed from her uterus and about 5 or 6 months ago she had a miscarriage. The doctors are saying the knots in her breast are most likely as a result of the miscarriage. Would doing the cleansing cause something like this this to get stirred up? She did look and feel much healthier after the cleansing. I was going to get her the Liver Cleansing to do next, but I am going to wait and see what your thoughts are on her situation. Please read my e-mail carefully and tell me what would be the best treatment to pursue on her behalf. She is confident in holistic treatment and would appreciate any help and advice you could offer. She will be reading this e-mail. Thank you for your dedication.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.201 sec, (1)