CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My advice for fighting those tumors.

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Owen Views: 8,898
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 334,058

Re: My advice for fighting those tumors.

I'm sorry to learn that your daughter has developed tumors, whether they're benign or not.

I'm going to give you some suggestions, but first, I advise you to post your questions to either Shelley (on the Ask Shelley forum) or Andreas Moritz (on the ask Andreas forum). Both of them are goldmines of information about specific health problems. Since Shelley is a female, you might want to begin with her. I'm sure she'd have some specific advice for your daughter.

You should also buy a copy of the book by Andreas Moritz that I cited in the above post. Read the chapters on cancer and cleansing.

Here's what I'd suggest your daughter do, based on 64 years of excellent health:

1) I'd urge her to give up eating meat, most dairy products, and most processed food. She needs to adopt a mostly-vegetarian eating regimen, with at least 70 percent living foods. I'm talking about organic fruits and vegetables, and lots of fresh, homemade juice. If she feels a yen for flesh-foods, let her eat canned sardines, salmon, or tuna. The latter two should be wild-caught.

2) I suggest she drink only water and fresh juice. No soda pop, no alcohol, no processed drinks. If she weighs 125 lbs, then I'd suggest about 3 quarts of pure water every day. I weigh 140 lbs and I drink 4 quarts of distlled water most days. The water will help to flush out the toxins that are causing her problems. DON'T drink tap water!

3) I suggest she begin taking vitamin C in large doses. I've been taking between 8,000 and 14,000 mg a day for the last 28 years. I'd start her at 2,000 mg a day for a week, and then double the dosage till I got to 10,000 mg. Please read my post of the vitamin C forum, maybe 4 months ago, entitled Mega- Doses of vitamin C. If your daughter was healthy, she'd probably need about 10,000 mg (at her weight) to maintain her health. But since she's ill, chances are good that her immune system needs MUCH more vitamin C on a daily basis, to fight off the illness. Take the vitamin C in the form of sodium ascorbate crystals (non-acidic) so that she won't get acid indigestion. I buy my vitamin C from Bronson Vitamins. She wants product #50. A pound costs around $18.00. Bronson's order phone is 1-800-235-3200.

4) Yes, stop taking the Pill. It may not have caused her current problems, but it will inevitably hurt her in the years to come.

5) She needs to do some more cleanses. If she's been eating the Standard American Diet for 19 years, then her liver and gallbladder and kidneys are probably full of stones. I recommend the cleanses of Dr. Richard Schulze. His website is: www.herbdoc.com  His order number is 1-877-832-2463. Ask them about their 30-Day cleansing program, which is for people who are seriously ill.

6) If she were my grand-daughter, I'd start her on three (3) anti-cancer supplements which have remarkable track records at stopping and reversing cancer. They are AHCC, graviola, and Pau D'Arco.

AHCC is made from medicinal mushrooms, and an extact of rice bran. Doctor David Williams used 5 pages of his current print newsletter to rave about the cancer- killing, immune-enhancing abilities of AHCC. I've been taking a tablet at bedtime, every other day for two years (insurance). I buy my AHCC from the Vitamin Shoppe. It's product # VS-2191. Their number is 1-800-223-1216.

Graviola and Pau D'Arco are herbs from the Brazilian rain forest. Both have legendary reputations at killing cancer. I buy both products from Raintree Nutrition. A pound of Pau D'Arco costs just $16.00. 100 graviola caps cost the same. Their number is 1-800-780-5902.

6) Your daughter needs to be taking a first-class multiple vitamin. The best I know is Daily Advantage, made my Dr. David Williams. It contains everything you need to maintain your health. You take two packets a day, each with about 8 capsules. I wouldn't be without it. His order line is 1-800-888-1415.

7) I recommend she eat some ground flax seed every day. I posted a long post on the virtues of flaxseed, on the Constipation forum, about four months ago.

8) I strongly suggest that your daughter begin saying positive affirmations every day. I posted three or four sets of affirmations on the Affirmations forum. She should certainly say the Dozen Healthy Affirmations, posted about 4 months ago. I say prayers and affirmations every morning, right after meditation, and have been doing so for decades. Trust me on this one: affirmations are IMPORTANT!

This is running a bit long. I'll post few more suggestions in a follow-up post.

Blessings,

Owen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.093 sec, (3)