CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Preservation of Mucus and Stones

Elisabeth Views: 21,782
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 332,188

Re: Preservation of Mucus and Stones

Hi Cfsguy!

Congratulations to your flush - and to the "turning of thinking".
It is a tremendous Idea to do a study with 50 persons. We all know why such a study has not been done until now: There ist no ROI (return on invest) in financial terms; if you look at the moral side, you have plenty of ROI !

Concerning deep freezing: You have read that deep-freezing destroys the stones. I have deep freezed a lot of stones, but I have NOT done chemical analysis, so I don't now if deep-freezing ist a problem for analysis. But in shape the stones look the same as when I put them into the deep freezer.

Do you know all the scientific papers which write about hepatolithiasis? Medline ist full of it! Although it is still teached, that Gallstones exist only in the gallbladder!

Did you experience any improvement in your health? I bet you did. You would not bee that exited about the liver flush, if you had not!

All the best to you

Elisabeth (a veterinary surgeon, who hat to stop with the profession because of allergies to animal fur)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.314 sec, (1)