CureZone   Log On   Join
4th flush... no stones?!

Zachel Views: 49,216
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 331,882

4th flush... no stones?!

Hello everyone!

Well, I did my 4th flush last night, almost exactly like the 3rd flush. I ate pretty much nothing all day yesterday. Then, instead of taking the Epsom Salts , I took 2 doses of magnesium citrate (400 mg each). I drank the grapefruit juice and olive oil (I could drink even more this time before feeling nauseated), laid down on my right side, and once again, I thought I could feel the stones travelling through. I took 6 ornithine caps and slept really well. Got up at 9:30 and did a saltwater flush, which yielded only some liquid poo. Had several BMs with no stones. At around 1:30 pm, I took another 400 mg of magnesium citrate. It is now 5 pm and I have not passed a single stone, or anything that seems like it could have come from my liver--no chaff, no sludge, etc.

It seems pretty unlikely that I would really have flushed all of my stones after only 3 flushes. I used to eat all kinds of junk, and some of my 'symptoms,' which could be signs of a sluggish liver, have gone away (e.g. dark, bruise-like circles under eyes, tendency toward depression/anger, mild acne). Did I do something wrong, or does this not work from time to time? Has anyone else had an experience where the flush yielded absolutely nothing?

Since I know someone will probably tell me to do an enema, I tried to get one today, but was told that I could only purchase one with a prescription from a doctor (I live in the Netherlands and don't have a doctor over here). Strange, huh? I wasn't asking for medication, only for the apparatus.

Also, today, I have been eating a lot of fat (nuts & an avocado). Is this a good post-flush idea? I've also been eating fruit, but was wondering if I'm giving my liver a fat overload.

Any comments/advice would be appreciated! Thanks!

Zachel

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)