CureZone   Log On   Join
AFTER 4 MONTHS OF FLUSHING... I'M STONE FREE!!!!!!!!!

valerie Views: 50,996
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 331,882

AFTER 4 MONTHS OF FLUSHING... I'M STONE FREE!!!!!!!!!

Hi Guys! Gosh it's been so long it seems since I've been on this WONDERFUL website! My computer at home is on it's last legs and I've been struggling to even check my emails. Anyways..... GREAT NEWS!! I have successfully completely rid myself of gallstones!!! I did a total of 8 flushes. The last 2 were pretty unproductive in comparison to all others before. I only got 3 tiny stones out the 8th time. I know this goes completely against the whole eating right thing, but I had to test myself to see if I was completely stone free. SO..... 3 days after doing the 8th flush, I ate chicken strips and southwestern eggrolls (from Chili's) for our 3 year wedding anniversary. I felt completely fine afterward and woke up the next morning feeling completely fine!! I always had my attacks in the morning for some reason between 4-6 am. So I knew when I woke up after eating that at Chili's that I was ok. Then I thought, well maybe I just didn't have an attack because I just did a flush 3 days ago. So, then to do the ultimate test, I ate at McDonalds 10 days after my flush, eating a big mac, fries and a coke. I know, I know.... HORRIBLE food, but I just needed to see if I still had Gallstones and I never even had the tiniest attack!!! So now I am back to eating really good, just knowing that I don't have Gallstones anymore and I am very healthy!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH for your support and encouragement and love. I am going to continue to do flushes every 6 months from now on and continue eating healthy and taking care of my body. I just want you all to know that you've made a difference in my life and helped me through a very difficult time. I appreciate it so much and I know God will bless you for it. Good luck to you all with your flushes! Have a super week!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)