CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Diabetes! ... Is it safe for Diabetics to do liver cleanse, considering fasting?-something that helped me

siouxzette Views: 35,299
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 61,978

Re: Diabetes! ... Is it safe for Diabetics to do liver cleanse, considering fasting?-something that helped me

Not long ago I was told that I was very close to being full on diabetic. I had already changed my diet to be more healthy, and have been very active. However, despite what I was doing, I found that the symtoms of diabetes persisted. Well after much searching, and many dead ends, I finally found something that has helped me GREATLY!!!!! I had already done alot of juicing, but as you know fruits and vegetables still contain sugar, mainly the fruits. But we need both fruits and vegetables. Well what I found was 17 fruits and vegetables in capsule form!! But, better than juicing, it has the Sugar and salt removed, but the fiber added back in, and the 100% live enzymes in tack! Being a die hard juicer, I didnt think at first that this would do much more than the juicing. But in 2 days I had so much energy I didnt know what to do with myself! And its been over 3 months, and I no longer feel the symtoms of diabetes, among other health problems disapearing. Every day people eat food that can either heal, or hurt, what we eat, and how we live can either make us diabetic or not. Everytime we eat, say white flour, we increase our Sugar levels, hence sending our insulin levels out of control. In every serving of fruits and vegetables we eat we decrease our risk of disease by 6-7%. Fruits and vegies, can also protect our blood sugar. This product im taking is like protection, or life insurance against those times i eat something not so great for me. Studies show that when we eat a high fat (mcdonalds, ect.) meal, our blood sugars, ect. are out of whack for 6-7 hours. While those taking this product, hardly had their blood Sugar levels fluctuate. There are alot of studies proving that vegetables and fruits are vital for our health, but its still hard to eat those things raw, and everyday, and a varity as well. So this makes it easier!
If you want more information, please contact me.
siouxzette@yahoo.com
p.s. while I juiced I did many fasts, and I found that as long as I did mainly vegetables,(because of the sugars) my diabetes wasnt affected. I still recomend juice fasting, it gives your body a break, so it can focus on healing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)