CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver stones or just some formations of oil mixed with body juices?

John Cullison Views: 48,545
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 331,690

Re: Liver stones or just some formations of oil mixed with body juices?

>
> "People who have gallstones, or think they have gallstones, are
> invited to "flush" them out by swallowing a concoction of 1/2 cup
> of olive oil, a big grapefruit, 4 tablespoons of Epsom Salts , and
> three cups of water.

This kind of simplification demonstrates a lack of understanding of what's going on. You've listed the ingredients, but you've completely lost the technique. More comments you (or the author of this attack) make further demonstrate a lack of understanding of the technique.

> Real Gallstones are faceted polyhedra, like the ones in the
> picture on the links below, or else shaped like mulberries. What
> you'll get from the recipe are spheres. One of my correspondents
> describes a friend who saves the spheres and displayed them to his
> friends.

As I've explained elsewhere, I passed Gallstones during my gallstone attacks last year. I've also passed Gallstones doing flushes. I was not drinking oil (in fact, I avoided fats like crazy) last year. I am definitely drinking oil this year. I'm seeing the same kinds of stones -- the same appearance, the same texture -- now as I did then -- plus other ones this year that I didn't pass then. Then hurt like hell. Now doesn't. It does kinda tickle... And I can feel when my liver or gallbladder goes into overdrive pushing out bile during a flush.

> Real gallstones hurt bad when they pass through the cystic and
> common bile ducts.

And on this point, we are in full agreement.

> Real gallstones sink in water. (As an autopsy pathologist, I'm
> very familiar with this.) The "gallstones" you'll produce from
> this recipe will float, as the "alternative thinkers" themselves
> point out. (They claim that real gallstones float, too. Liars.)

I dunno... the one's I've seen float, but then I've also found them embedded in feces (both last year and now), and so it's difficult to say whether or not they were floaters or sinkers.

It tends to depend on the composition of the stone, no? I've read *old* texts on gallstones which described them as having a variety of colors.

> If you know a little basic chemistry, you'll realize what is
> happening. The Epsom Salts are magnesium sulfate, and the
> grapefruit contains some complex carbohydrates. When these slosh
> around in the stomach and small intestine, they'll form a tough
> film which will encase drops of olive oil. This will produce some
> yellowish balls which will float in the toilet.

Little yellowish balls... that scratch my ass on the way out? So then how do you explain the tan and green ones?

OK, let's, for the sake of argument, follow along this line. If you actually understood the technique, you would know that the Epsom Salts and the oils are not taken together. In fact, they're taken such that the epsom salts have passed through an *empty* stomach two hours before the oil is introduced. Therefore, the magnesium sulfate has already been absorbed into the tissues before the oil even hits the stomach and small intestine. The chance of a large volume of magnesium sulfate interacting with the oil is very, very small.

In this case, it isn't an understanding of chemistry which is needed, but merely the ability to follow directions.

It might be interesting, however, to throw all the ingredients you've mentioned into a mixing bowl and see what comes out.

> If you want to believe these people, that is your business. If you
> try the purge, please chew your grapefruit up thoroughly.
> Otherwise, you're asking for a gastic bezoar and a trip to the
> endoscopist to remove the obstruction.

I find this EXTREMELY amusing. If you had ONCE bothered to read Dr. Clark's materials or even ONCE attempted to understand them, you'd know that the grapefruit is JUICED. I'd really like to know how you juice a grapefruit such that you have to chew it.

Conclusion: you did a half-assed job of reading the material, decided that you "know best" and could "think you way through it" without once ever directly observing whether or not the TECHNIQUE worked, and then tried to pass off your "learned" opinion on others.

Hell, if you can't follow the simple instruction of juicing the grapefruit, it's highly unlikely that you could follow the entire procedure, and it's even more unlikely that you could be as expert in the operation of the human gallbladder as you purport to be.

One direct observation beats a thousand expert opinions.

=-John-=

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (3)