CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: But it IS a very ancient remedy!!

Views: 2,367
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 327,325

Re: But it IS a very ancient remedy!!

Olive oil followed (not necessarily) by lemonade is in fact a very very ancient remedy, as dr. Clark herself has confessed. The main problem is perhaps that dr. Clark has mixed too many ingredients, that is Epsom Salts are to be taken alone, because they are too strong altogether with the oil.
I feel sorry for the person who went to hospital. Me too, I spit some blood when vomiting the following day of the liver flush. It is something I did not know till I experienced it myself, but how many times doctors are wrong and do HORRIBLE mistakes???? My uncle is on a wheeling chair because of a doctor's fault!!! can you understand this?? Doctors are after all human beings, I do not think they are superior and infallible!
And the last thing I want to say is that we have to stop saying: "It's your fault". Nothing, nothing can be 100% predictable, there is always some risk.
It is not because there are car accidents that people has ceased to drive!
Unfortunately we have limits and we have to do with them: we have to make efforts to overcome them, we have to hope, to react, etc, but please, enough with "It's all your fault". We are adults, we must be responsible for our own choices , after all.
Claudia.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)