CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Yes!!

Johnny Vegas Views: 21,782
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 319,199

Re: Yes!!

> And EVERY chemical compound has to be digested by the liver, EVERYthing, so you can't automatically say it's a bad thing.

Yes - every artificial synthetic toxic chemical has to be detoxified by the liver. I agree that dosage is critical, but toxic load is cumulative.

Amongst other things sodium benzoate has been known to cause birth defects in experimental animals. Now I am not saying that we humans are taking equivalent doses, but it is a toxic synthetic compound not found in nature. Is there a "safe" dosage for a toxin? Not in my book.

Its not so much that the bad in the aloe supp outweighs the good, its that a so-called health food is being packaged and sold by people who know nothing about health (otherwise they wouldn't include those ingredients). I wouldn't trust such a company which puts profits before quality.

On top of that aloe vera is extremely fragile. Most aloe supps are useless because the nutrients have been destroyed by the extraction/processing stage.

There are literally thousands of supplements on the market - the consumer is spoilt for choice. So why buy inferior products laden with synthetic chemicals?

JV.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)