CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I definitely didn't eat THIS...

rachel Views: 3,071
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 3,076

Re: I definitely didn't eat THIS...

I know JUST what you mean, Ripley, about not wanting to intellectually admit that you could have parasites. And I always thought, to be totally honest, that those who did parasite cleansings were just a little over-the-edge. :) I think I did one partly because I wanted to see for myself that it was all bogus and that I wouldn't see any results. Well...have I ever been surprised!

Now I'm just thankful that whatever odd stuff I've seen is on the outside and not on the inside. I've read that many parasite cleansing products recommend repeating it at least twice. I've done two now and am thinking about repeating one more time just to be sure. I've read that parasites are most active right before the full moon (now how weird does that sound? lol) so I thought I might time it around that. Any thoughts?

in health,
rachel~

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.121 sec, (1)