CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Teeth impressions on Tongue

LLL Views: 7,851
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 309,014

Re: Teeth impressions on Tongue

Hi Shelley,

This whole site is really making me wonder! HMMM! I thought I was pretty much healthy as a horse...all the information and symptoms I've been reading about have really opened my eyes...

It was just within this year that I had noticed that my tongue had teeth impressions and I remember thinking to myself that it was an unusual sight but dismissed it because maybe I hadn't noticed it before/maybe they had always been there.

I am planning on doing a Liver Flush sometime soon but I am afraid. I will do it though, just need a weekend with nothing planned.

And I guess I have a bowel problem as I only go every 3 days or so and I don't feel constipated what so ever. I eat a lot of veggies with everything...I just thought that maybe my body really utilized the food efficiently...LOL It's not that much when I do go, either. I have been this way for as long as I can remember...I am 35, and I feel that I am really healthy, unless I keep reading, HA HA

I do know that I have a menstrual problem...it's really, really heavy and I get PMS symptoms about 2 weeks ahead of my actual start date. (Don't give me a Twinkie!!) I also dismissed this as an age thing. This was really weird because it came on all of a sudden when I was 28 in the month of September up to the present. I never used to get PMS and quite often I will have my period 2 times a month just as heavy and as long as any of them. (they usually last the full 7 days where before it was 3-4) I have cut out coffee since my Master Cleanse.

I am eager to see the results of implementing some of the suggestions that I have received.

I am type O positive and my Dosha read
VATA = 18
PITTA = 21
KAPHA = 14
I also want to mention that I am usually very cold. Mental clarity-I have a tendency to zone out but I am always thinking. I often lose my train of thought and forget names. No allergies. My tongue looks pink but has a weird taste (onions from last night!) My face breaks out a little but my main problem is with black heads and whiteheads. I am between 135-145 lbs. and have large bottom and legs. I can't seem to loose the weight anymore. My feces is small ball shapes, not much, like I mentioned. I feel hungry all the time.

Is there anything you can let me know about this information? Thank you for all your help!
Lorena

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)