CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Xylitol balances mouth PH levels!!!

wood elf Views: 4,181
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 300,220

Re: Xylitol balances mouth PH levels!!!

I have just got Xylitol and all i can say is WOW!
First off its the same sweetness of sugar, in fact it is just like Sugar in every aspect (taste/appearance). In the space of a week it has totally changed/opened up my dietry experience. Milllet porridge is sweet, dandelion coffee is sweet, cookies are properly sweet (I have been using stevia up til now but lets face it - it has quite an aftertaste and i dont view it as a Sugar replacement, more an entirely new product, and not such a tasty/good one at that. It is alkalising however).

I have looked into xylitol. It is excellent for mouth health as it too alkalises the mouth (the opposite of sugar), so plaque etc cannot proliferate. This will surely help for candida localised to this area. Please read this link for more detailed info.

http://www.laleva.cc/food/xylitol.html

I have just invested in Xylitol gum (mint, peppermint and cinammon = anti F!), mints, toothpaste and the pure stuff itself. I feel like i am normal again, eating mints, chewing gum and the like (sweet cookies, sweet anything!)

Now, it is said Xylitol may be a strong laxative - I have hammered the xylitol in the last few days and have NOT suffered any loose bowel problems (although for candida sufferers loose bowels may be desirable!). I highly recommend it.

One final note - If you decide to buy, go for the xylitol derived from birch trees, not corn etc (prone to being genetically modified etc), as the birch tree xylitol is far superior in ethics AND taste.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)