CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thanks, but my yeast would have a field day with pineapple and papaya

Lapis Views: 5,672
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 299,388

Re: Thanks, but my yeast would have a field day with pineapple and papaya

What I used to blame on Fruits and other foods causing problems was actually created from a synergy between cooked and raw(fruit) and meat. In other words I was blaming the healing foods when it was the dead food that was creating the problem even though it was very convincing that it was the fruit, etc that was causing me grief. When I went completly raw vegan, in short order, amazingly, all the complications came to a hault and I could not only tolerate fruit, but actually thrived on it (organic only).

I have coresponded with many people who have noticed the same phenomenon.

If you have meat in your system and toxic residue ongoing from cooked and anemic foods, it creates a block for the good foods. There is a negative synergy and good health building foods are mistakenly blamed for causing problems.

If you can "stomach" it, give it a try. I think you'll be amazed, and please, if you have any time, go thru my In The Raw blog starting at the beginning where I have archived many great internet articles on why raw vegan food is the correct and coherent path. It will make overwhelming sense theoretically when you begin to read the blogs and then after a few weeks under your belt on this proven healing diet (dedicated to 100 raw vegan only..cheat and it will severly undermine the results) you will feel the magic occur.

Juicing highly mineralized and alkaline veggies is a key compnent to getting quicekr results. I especially recommend properly made wheatgrass, high quality blue/green algae, collard and akle juice and fresh sea vegetables if availavble. Raw suarkraut will help to heal and rebuild your gut as well as give you tons of good bacteria and vitamins/minerals.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.336 sec, (1)