CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Trip to the Dr. a waste of time as expected. DISGUSTED :(

Zapp Views: 7,475
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 297,358

Re: Trip to the Dr. a waste of time as expected. DISGUSTED :(

Your case sounds all too similar to mine. I had what call I "functional" or "induced" hypothyroidism. I had all of the symptoms of hypothyroidism although my thyroid panel was "normal". In other words, I had "normal" levels of T3, T4, and TSH in my blood. However, the candida did not allow the cells in my body to USE the thyroid hormones. It is similar to type 2 diabetes. Type 2 diabetics have plenty of insulin in their blood, but their cells have developed "insulin resistance".
Somehow you have to find a MD who will prescribe a small dose of thyroid replacement hormone despite your test results. You will know within two weeks if you are on the right track. Don't expect a miracle, but if you have candida induced hypothryroidism you will feel a noticable improvement. Enough of an improvement to give you hope.
No wonder you feel so miserable. Having candida induced hypothryroidism was, by far, the worst experience of my life. I can honestly say that if I had to remain in that condition permanently I would have ended my life without any regrets. From reading your posts I can well imagine that you have induced hypothryroidism. Check around, somewhere in your area there IS an open minded MD who will prescibe a trial amount of Synthoid, or other thyroid hormone replacement despite your test results.
I was on Synthoid for three months. After that time, the low carb diet had improved my condition to the point where I took myself off the Synthoid.
Do a Google search for "hypothyroidism candida", you'll find a wealth of information

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)