Views: 9,471
Published: 22 y

10 liver cleanse stories - begining

25 -30 liver cleanse stories from archives of Gallstones group

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gallstones/messages

==================

Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 10:48:33 -0400
Subject: 10th flush

Well I just am completing my 10th flush. I was hoping to not get any stones, but, I got out probably 200.

The largest so far was about the size of a small marble. Most were of the tan color. I look forward to not drinking epsom

salts for a few weeks. :)

laura

====================
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2000 09:29:42 -0400
Subject: Re: New to this group

Hello there. As many in this group, I also elected not to have surgery. I started noticing pain after the birth of my last

child 4 years ago. Last year I had an ultrasound and it showed several moderately large gallstones. I have done 10 flushes. I

never had an attack, but my gallbladder area feels totally different. Also, as Mary mentioned, Dr. Cabot's book is excellent.
I drink a lemon/olive oil drink every a.m.

1 T of flax oil daily, evening primrose and lecithin. I am sure more will give there experiences and suggestions.

Good luck. laura

=====================

Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 06:29:26 -0000
Subject: 4th cleanse

Hi all, I did four. first one no stones, next two about 100.
this one, tonight , no stones. the first three were 2 weeks apart.

I waited a month for this one.

A few questions if I might.

1. have any of you NOT gotten stones on some cleanses?
2. Have any of you had them analyzed?

I showed mine to my MD, he had me take them to the lab. Im still waiting.

They look just like the ones in these pictures on this site.

They were "kelly" green though. bright. til the air gets them.
they are not that "Hard" though.

I "think" my allergies are better than they were. Not sure yet though I cant believe there is a group for this.Amazing and very cool.

Thx in advance
Paul Novak

==================

Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2000 12:08:48 -0000
Subject: Gallstones dissolution

I did an experiment with Gallstones I got from my 23rd cleanse. They were about 1 cm each in diameter. I put one in vodka,
one in apple juice, one in grapefruit juice, one in olive oil, one in water, one in water with epsom salt. I kept them
completely immersed in the liquid to prevent contact with air.

Here are the results in order of the fastest dissolution:

1) grapefruit juice
2) apple juice
3) olive oil (it took about two weeks)

The gallstones did NOT dissolve in

4) vodka (it was the fastest to dissolve the green colour but the
stone stayed formed)
5) water with epsom salt
6) water

Grapefruit juice and apple juice are the best by far.

TG

=================

Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 07:21:25 -0700
Subject: HELP! - STUCK

Hi!,

I have had several gb attacks beginning 12/98. The doctor first diagnosed it as heartburn, and sent me on my way...When the
pain finally was so bad I went back to the doctor a couple of months ago, they did the scan, found gs's, and, of course,
wanted to schedule me for surgery immediately.

I thought that the flushing would be the answer.

Almost finished with my first bottle of Gold Coin Grass, I was planning to flush in another two weeks...Here is my problem:

I think I have a stone stuck in a duct...There has been CONSTANT pain for almost three days, and, not to be too graphic, my
urine has become VERY dark, and stools are very light. From all that I've read, these could be signs of a situation that
could be fatal. No a happy thought.

Is it possible to do a flush with a stone blockage? Is there a way to move the blocked stone?

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Cindy

=========================
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2000 14:29:55 -0000
Subject: UNSTUCK!

Good morning,

I'd like to thank you for all of your responses yesterday...

I took some emsom salts and it feels as if the stone has dislodged...
(Quite a relief)...I'm just not sure if it is on it's way out, or has dropped back in...

Looking forward to doing my first flush...SOON.

Thanks again,

Cindy

===================

Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 10:10:47 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: (unknown)

Hello everyone,

I have done two cleanses, the first one I did
because I was having an awful attack and was just fed
up. There was no more what ifs, I just did it. I got
out about 300 stones and the second was not so good
but it was because I just couldn't stay in bed.

Anyhow, I have had an attack one week after the
cleanse each time and enough to send me to the
hospital. Now they want to operate and I can not get
an open discussion happening about a cleanse. The
doctors give me that "you don't know what you're
talking about look," and won't even listen because it
is not scientifically proven. Mind you, the doctor on
call told me not to take olive oil because it would
give me an attack. That was the cue that she didn't
know what she was talking about. I just don't know how
to talk to these people, I realize that they are
trained but do you think they would listen when I say
that olive oil doesn't give me an attack, not from
paper facts but from my experience. I have come home
feeling small and belittled and really not sure where
to go.

I was also wondering if it is necessary to wait two
weeks to do another cleanse... I feel so good doing
them that I do want to do it again quickly.

Thanks in advance for any advice or any support. I
really am grateful to have found this group.

Nicole

=============

Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 11:12:27 -0700
Subject: Re: (unknown)

This sounds like a fairly similar situation I was having. In fact I had one very very sever attack and when they did an
ultrasound there were no stone found and I was told my liver, gallbladder and pancreas looked great.

It was after that attack that I did more research and found Dr. Cabot's book "The Liver Cleansing Diet". Once I got it and
read it in less than two days I realized my avoidance of ALL fats was not a good thing. In fact it was detrimental to my

liver's good health. I started taking lecithin, hemp oil, flaxseed oil, and an essential max which is a combination oil
containing all omega groups, and I even started eating my avocados again which I had avoided because of the 'fat' that they
contained which to find out is an EFA. Since late October of last year I have not had a single gallbladder attack, discomfort
maybe from eating no no's, but no attacks. Considering that this is the 8th month that I've not had an attack and before that

I was in the hospital emergency room 4 times last year in 9 months I would say something good has happened in my life.

So good that it's one reason I write here. I can honestly say, unlike some others we've heard say it, "I know your pain". I
have been on the floor of the ER writhing in pain awaiting a doctor coming in to see me, and get me that shot for the pain.

Keep in mind that it's very hard to have a battle of wits with an unarmed man. Not to mention unfair. So don't expect so much
from doctors who are puppeted. They often haven't learned to really think for themselves and get to a eureka factor on their
own like Dr. Sandra Cabot did about the liver. My own doctor wanted me to schedule for an operation within two weeks of my
diagnosis and told me at the follow-up that my gallbladder was probably bad for the last 10 years and should just be removed.

That was the start of a new education for me as I researched the subject of gallbladders and made one discovery after another
about the interplay between the liver, gallbladder, pancreas, spleen (minor, for most all of us with this problem) and the
colon. They need each for the job of cleaning your system and providing the nutrition needed to exist in good health. Being
void of one puts a burden on the others.

I can honestly say I'm very, very, grateful to such people as Julia Chang, Hulda Clark , Bob Beck, and others with informative
websites, for my gallbladder still being in me, and working today with a bill of health by way of an ultrasound saying my
liver, gallbladder and pancreas look great.

You can pretty much consider that as you get EFAs on a daily basis and probably more at night you're very likely cleaning the
gallbladder with it's use. I often take big swigs of my hemp or flaxseed oil before going to bed. (Just talking about it made
me desire a swig, it's amazing how after awhile what didn't taste so good now is desired by the body because of doing a body
good).

Consider drinking apple juice and doing caster oil packs too, before going to bed. You may start to see some results in
darker stools and even firm floating ones if you're also eating a good diet, without or very low in saturated fats, and good
soluble fiber content, like you can get from apples, oatmeal, fruits, vegetables and grains. The trick is stay away from all
fried foods and foods which contain fats that will solidify when drained from a cooking pan and cooled the liver has to work
overtime to deal with that type of fat and then the gallbladder tries to dump and may push out a stone which then may lodge
in the bile duct. Then in two weeks your body will be petty well readied to dump quite a bit of the stones, if they haven't
already started to breakdown and move out anyhow.

Dale
Da_Williams@msn.com

========================

Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 16:15:46 EDT
Subject: Re: (unknown)

Nicole

I understand your pain and confussion about having gallbladder surgery. I believe that sugery has its place but from experience I have found that it doesnt always bring the results you might like. I had my gallbladder out 10 months ago and still experience discomfort at times especially when I'm eating improperly for my body. I now believe my liver was the underlying cause of my symptoms and am now working on having a healthier liver. The flushes do help but for me it just took a little time. I wish I had tried this before making my decision to have surgery.

Take care
Carol
==================

Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 16:34:48 -0400
Subject: Re: Cleanse order

Homozon (here we go again) is, according to Dr Freibott,
fully capable of cleansing the liver, kidneys, gall bladder,
and all of the rest of the internal organs, if taken long
enough to completely cleanse the digestive tract (it's
action is limited mainly to the digestive tract, and as it
is cleaned out, more and more of the ozone is released into
the bloodstream and can make it's way to the rest of the
body).

If memory serves, this can take anywhere from 6 weeks to 6
months, depending on your condition.

Charles

====================

Read Follow Ups - more stories

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (6)