CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 6 yr nightmare cured w/ $7.99 veggie supplement

dsaxt Views: 4,956
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 295,600

Re: 6 yr nightmare cured w/ $7.99 veggie supplement

my doctor diagnosed me after 4 yrs of appointments and drugs.

and, i got systemic candida after a combination of things:
root canal, 2 weeks on anti-biotics and 1 week on flax seed oil.
i already had a yeast infection after the anti-biotics, but may have recovered if i had not used the flax seed oil at that point too. that product was supposed to help, but, really killed all the bacteria in my system - good and bad!

my co-worker tried just the flax meal at the same time - she didn't recover for over 5 months - and her eating is nearly perfect. since mine was far from it, i didn't recover until now.

and, no, i never changed my eating. i still eat mostly sugar, carbs and fats.
i eat almost no veggies - and i gave up fruits when i had a terrible itch after eating 2-3 pounds of sweet grapes over 2 days. (as you can see, i take in very little good food to this day.)

as far as foods effecting me, please see my previous posts - as i noticed that some food did. especially the grapes i mentioned - and seafood. although, i think i can eat them now too. the reason i believe this is: i had 12 oz fish on saturday followed by 16 oz shrimp on sunday (along with my veggies and a little fresh lemon in my water) and had no itch at all!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)