CureZone   Log On   Join
Please read!

Views: 2,594
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 286,559

Please read!

I
Have had the same symptoms than you.
My Body Odor was terrible, my hair was falling out, etc.

I experienced all kinds of Body Odor in the past and now I can say I am almost cured.

I had bad breath, armpit odor, vaginal odor, feet odor. Of course it was caused by the candida, some other parasites I had and the problems with constipation.

I am still in the middle of the way to be cured but I am much better. I have not Body Odor and my hair looks shiny and healthy.

Mi skin is smooth and nobody can guess my age even though I am still battling. THERE IS HOPE.

People keep trying to find a silver bullet, when that is needed is a whole approach.

What I have done:

My protocol: complete body cleanse:

I did: several bowel cleanses: Colosan, Holistic Horizons and Blessed herbs
Several colonics and frequent enemas.

Around 15 liver flushes. (Andrea's protocol)

Epsom Salts baths. (Look for Shelley's recipe)

Vaginal douches with ACV ( apple cidar vinegar).

Swishing olive oil every day. ( Look at Andrea's Forum) This is very good for oral health. !!!

Xilitol mouth wash. (Very good for gums too!. )

Gargle with peroxide. (E)Liminates bad breath.

Treatment for candida, candida anti-diet. ( all the information provided here in thsi forum). But all the herbs will work better if your LIVER AND COLON ARE CLEAN!!!

Probiotics.

Too much? believe me, it is not too much, it is just a new life style.

I feel clean now. I do not smell. The armpit odor sometimes still comes but I know now how can I handle it.

An improved diet is needed, no junk food or sugar.

Drink lots of water and take vitamins.

For severe cases of body odor, I really recommend AT LEAST the Colosan or Oxypowder . You will really feel the difference. And the detox Epsom Salt baths.

Hoping this information is helpful.

Good Luck!

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

I
Have had the same symptoms than you.
My body odor was terrible, my hair was falling out, etc.

I experienced all kinds of body odor in the past and now I can say I am almost cured.

I had bad breath, armpit odor, vaginal odor, feet odor. Of course it was caused by the candida, some other parasites I had and the problems with constipation.

I am still in the middle of the way to be cured but I am much better. I have not body odor and my hair looks shiny and healthy.

Mi skin is smooth and nobody can guess my age even though I am still battling. THERE IS HOPE.

People keep trying to find a silver bullet, when that is needed is a whole approach.

What I have done:

My protocol: complete body cleanse:

I did: several bowel cleanses: Colosan, Holistic Horizons and Blessed herbs
Several colonics and frequent enemas.

Around 15 liver flushes. (Andrea's protocol)

Epsom Salts baths. (Look for Shelley's recipe)

Vaginal douches with ACV ( apple cidar vinegar).

Swishing olive oil every day. ( Look at Andrea's Forum) This is very good for oral health. !!!

Xilitol mouth wash. (Very good for gums too!. )

Gargle with peroxide. (E)Liminates bad breath.

Treatment for candida, candida anti-diet. ( all the information provided here in thsi forum). But all the herbs will work better if your LIVER AND COLON ARE CLEAN!!!

Probiotics.

Too much? believe me, it is not too much, it is just a new life style.

I feel clean now. I do not smell. The armpit odor sometimes still comes but I know now how can I handle it.

An improved diet is needed, no junk food or sugar.

Drink lots of water and take vitamins.

For severe cases of body odor, I really recommend AT LEAST the Colosan or Oxypowder . You will really feel the difference. And the detox Epsom Salt baths.

Hoping this information is helpful.

Good Luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (2)