CureZone   Log On   Join
body odours need cleaning on the inside not outside...

Alexcena Views: 1,882
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 286,559

body odours need cleaning on the inside not outside...

I smell rotten, it's disgusting.

- When I reached the end of my health last year, I decided to go the health route way. I began experimenting with health food products. My first change was using a crystal type deorderant (minus the aluminium and other chemicals). Anyway, I was shocked that when I stopped using the chemical-based deorderants, I stunk!! I couldn't believe it!! I always thought I was so clean!! Abraham is right: the smell you are eliminating has nothing to do with how clean the outside of your body is -- it is the inside that is toxic. Anyway, I began the cleaning protocols such as liver cleansing, skin brushing and the others...I also incorporated much organic foods and products into my much healthier style of living and the smell went away. I also agree that saunas will help. Also, try the baths (to sweat out the toxins). Try a bath with 1/2 cup Epsom Salts and 1/2 cup baking soda in very hot water for about 20 minutes. It will help you sweat out the toxins (essentially the cause of the smell). This is based on the rationale of the sauna. Be careful not to over due this! When I first started, I was sooooooo toxic that I was very weak after the baths. So, plan on doing this in the evenings or on the weekend.

dry skin because I take hour showers trying to clean myself.

- remember it is not about your body on the outside, it is the inside that is toxic/smells. Also, try to ingest various oils throughout the day for the dry skin (sunflower, almond, conconut, olive...)

I have bags the size of texas under my eyes,

- I am not sure...

my hair is dry and brittle

-silica and various oils are supposed to be helpful in this area

dandruff hurts really bad

- try spraying apple cider vinegar on it for 20 minutes before shampooing...

my skin is so dry sometimes it cracks and bleeds

-- you definitely need more oils...

my gums are receeding...

- I am not sure

It is important at this stage that you concentrate on one thing at a time...I think it is the smell. When you detox your body and consequently stop smelling (and you will), you will start feeling better about yourself!! As you help your body become clean on the inside you will be helping your body beat candida.

Please take care,
Alex

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (2)