CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Even though your still "half dressed"...

Lapis Views: 2,329
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 28,602

Even though your still "half dressed"...

Welcome to our little cyber "nudist colony." :-)

Transitioning slowly seems to be the best way to get aclimated.

I tried eating only Raw food for a couple of days this week & today when i switched back to my reg. diet (cooked oatmeal for breakfast, hummas & ww pita for lunch) i felt HORRIBLE (lethargic, achey)... I was amazed. Would just two days of Raw food have made such a difference or was this my imagination?

You have just experienced a very nice paradigm shift known as unmasking. This is a term used mainly by environmental medicine practitioners but is significant here. The body's immune system copes very well (up to a point) in dealing with toxins (cooked food is an ongoing one). Once you lift this burdon for a while, the body becomes unmasked to things that has been causing it undue stress. Then when you reintroduce these stressors (in this case cooked foods and grains), the body hasn't got time to balance off the onslaught right away (through its natural coping mechanisms), so you feel the effects in an "unmasked" way. This is what you are really experiencing all along, but your body helps you out by masking it.

The same phenomenon can be observed with personal care products (chemicals) and other toxins in our environment that our body tries to deal with on an ongoing basis. When we lesson the total body burdon we, free up energy and symptoms people take for granted, diseappear. Healing sages refer to this as getting out of the way so the body can entrain to perfection or heal if you prefer that term.
At least in the physical sense..this also carries into mental and emotional aspects.

As far as grains go, it can take many people a bit more time to drop them from diet due to the fact that they have opiates in them and are highly addictive. One step at a time. I am 100% raw and totally grain free. Something you can do in the meantime is to only use sprouted whole grains which will lessen the load considerably.

Concerning "others" in relation to our choices. We can't expect anyone to follow in our footsteps. We can, however, become the change we want to see in the world, as Ghandi put it. By being a shining example of what it is like to walk our truth, others who are ready for a shift in health and consciousness, will entrain to, and resonate with our thought forms and actions and expand as well. We can be, and allow others to be.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)