CureZone   Log On   Join
joining you in the Raw . . .

plantsheal Views: 1,841
Published: 19 y

joining you in the Raw . . .

hello Rawists,

i've been lurking around this forum gathering info for my soon to be transition to Raw food. I'm shooting for 50/50 to start & will increase as i learn how not to cook & aquire some kitchen equipment.

I tried eating only Raw food for a couple of days this week & today when i switched back to my reg. diet (cooked oatmeal for breakfast, hummas & ww pita for lunch) i felt HORRIBLE (lethargic, achey)... I was amazed. Would just two days of Raw food have made such a difference or was this my imagination?

Have most of you eliminated Grains? I've seen recipes that call for raw oats & wondered if they are digestable (I read somewhere that we can't digest raw grains since we don't have gizzards like birds)?

Also, I'm wondering how your food choices have affected your relationships. I can't imagine my partner 'going Raw' - but i'm secretly hoping that i'll create such wonderful tasting delights she'll try them out & get hooked. Have family/spouses been an issue for any of you & if so how did you deal with it?

Anyway, i mostely wanted to introduce myself say & i'm looking forward to learning more about this diet here.

mahalo
janna

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)