CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need Inspiration! Want to try Raw, but love food

Views: 1,646
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 28,246

Re: Need Inspiration! Want to try Raw, but love food

Wow!! Congratulations. That is incredible! I know the feeling as I have done The Master Cleanse before for 14 days and I felt great! Unfortunately, I immediately returned to my former eating habits even though what my body was really craving was fresh fruits. And then once i started on the junk, i coudln't stop!

I'm starting to go raw tomorrow. I will start with juices and take it one day at a time. I've been killing my body with all these fasts/cleanses and then suddenly overeating on not just dead, but HARMFUL foods, and i'm ready to stop. I just hope I can make it this time.

I'd love to find a place that makes raw foods, but I live abroad where it is NOT popular to eat raw. In fact, most people here think I've completely lost my mind when I tell them what i'm trying to do. I will have to learn how to cope with it and hopefully find ways to NOT succumb to social pressures.

Thanks again for your inspiration and I hope I can be as strong as you have been!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)