CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: millions of transitional fossils don't exist

Argidian Views: 1,850
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 275,688

Re: millions of transitional fossils don't exist

My point is that, that is as good as a fact as you will find. A small analogy would be like you being dropped into the middle of the ocean and not finding a drop of water. The numbers dont lie, I don't think we have anything on the worldly basis that is any more truthful than mathmatics. There should be such a vast amount of intermidiate fossiles that we should be tripping over daily. Also we should still be observing those changes happening before our eyes, rather than struggleing to say "this might be one". And if you really want to make the number which I prevuosly described get much larger to an even more unbeilievable n'th number, include the chance factors that the others (any of that huge number of transitional fossils that should be there) somehow got destroyed and only left the know species. It was one of those things that made me really re-think anything I thought I knew about evolution.

Peace - K

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)