CureZone   Log On   Join
millions of transitional fossils don't exist

Argidian Views: 1,828
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 275,655

millions of transitional fossils don't exist

Im just gonna jump in here for a bit - If I understand the questioning correctly that the millions of transitional fossils that don't exist is based on faith. The answer to that is it is actually a number so large I dont have a name for it and is based on "probability and statistic tables " - the same thing they use for insurance, to shoot someone to the moon ect..... and here is the base modle.

Start with the ameba and follow its line to the 54 ton brontasorase (bucherd that one im sure) - there should be a huge number of verifiable evedince.

Take your ameba again and follow its line to the horse, again a huge number. Multiply it by the first

Take your ameba now and follow a line from it to every other known spiecies and then multiply by the answer of the before answer of each calculation.

The number is just "huge" and pretty hard to argue with if your reasonable. I have found most people will not do the math, but will just stick to their own opinion, because - well, its theirs!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.171 sec, (1)