CureZone   Log On   Join
Absolutely!!!!!....LAPIS

Joe25 Views: 2,327
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 27,316

Absolutely!!!!!....LAPIS

It is an interesting article no doubt. And you know there were no surprizes as well! Even as I was reading, I could predict the outcome. It is because it makes perfect sense. Boil a carrot, or eat a raw carrot? There is no question that the heat is going to destroy the nutrients in the vegtable. And how many people do you know who eat raw organic vegtables? I mean really? Truly dedicated eat plenty of raw veggies and make raw juice everyday religiously? We all know the answer! Have you ever noticed the shop talk about health issues at work or so forth? Everyone has their own little opinions of what we should all be doing! But, how many really do it? I've done plenty of juicing in my time and I can tell you it takes time! Plenty of time! Not many want to spend 2 hours in the kitchen every day making juice and cleaning that thing ta-boot!! I made a concoction out of carrot, green pepper, cucumber, cerery and tomato. It was absolutely rank! I had a hard time getting it down. But, I force myself to drink it no matter how bad it is. Because I know how good it is for my body. Not many want to drink these kinds of veggie juices, it just tastes too awful. We'd rather eat a Big Mac! It just tastes so good. Bad habits are hard to break.

The experiments are the proof!! But we must break these bad habits and eat our whole raw foods if we want to have generations of healthy offspring. But, the real challenge is going to be for our offspring. The marketing campaign and advertising of fast foods, dead foods, processed foods, and such will only get worse. And more pecticides, chemicals, pollutions will continue to be used at an even greater abundance than today. I am deeply concerned for our children and generations to come.

Regards,
Joe

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.155 sec, (1)