CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: after 8 years in pain

Zapperannie Views: 2,854
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 266,620

Re: after 8 years in pain

Dear Libra,
I am so sorry for you and your husband too. I know that most people don't believe what I do, but wish that more did, because it can only bring comfort and peace.
I believe that when we cross over, that's our most precious birthday of all, because it's our first day of unlimited joy, beauty, happiness and total freedom. I also believe that we keep choosing to return, so that we can accomplish the new goals and tasks that we set for ourselves. Each visit is like getting another diploma or degree! Unfortunately, because there is no time on the other side, we don't realize just how long 80 - 100 earth years actually are! That's also why, we don't feel guilty about asking our spirit guide to be with us from the 1st until the 'last' minute we spend here ... because when we're 'there', it's like asking one to only dedicate a weekend at most!
I also believe that some babies choose to continue to grow on the other side, depending on their previous accomplishments during previous stays on earth, and that some others, with less experience, choose to remain babies until they choose to return here again.
One of the most convincing books that I've ever read is by Neville Randall, where he documents live recordings made by Leslie Flint and 2 of his colleagues, of messages from some of those on the other side. These 3 people, in my opinion, were too humble and too thoughtful and kind to ever entertain anything to intentionally mislead or harm any living soul. Their only aim was to share their knowledge and experiences, and by so doing, only ever bring comfort and peace to others in need.
http://www.leslieflint.com/interview.html
Even if I discover one day that this may not have been true, so be it, at least it's brought me much comfort during my stay here ... and that's what I truly wish for EVERYONE else too!
God bless you and yours,
Zapperannie.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)