CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Orgone generator

Ohfor07 Views: 9,223
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 266,508

Re: Orgone generator

Woodelf, as to what you can do as far as having hope to better understand and put to good use the product you have, I don't have much advice other than to point you back in the direction of where you bought the product. Since I'm guessing that you may be somewhat of a newbie to orgone and orgonite, I am curious how it was or what it was that motivated you to buy a Welze product in the first place. Either way, good luck with that.

In case you are not already aware, the orgone product you got from Welz is in many respects different from the typical kind of plain (passive), no-frills orgone that has been discussed here in the past. I guess another way of saying this is that the kind of orgone/orgonite products that constitue the majority of posts here from the past ar distinct and separate from what Welz calls orgone/orgonite.

Welz has a varied technical and scientific background, which he has recently exploited in successfully patenting/licensing the term "orgonite". While I have spent a good part of the last 2 years trying to learn about orgone, orgonite products and the orgone movement, I learned early on that Welz generally stands outside of and in many cases in opposition to these. The movement I refer to is with respect to the efforts to uncover and further the efforts and research done by Wilhelm Reich back in the 40s and 50s, and the type of orgonite commonly used within the movement is considered "passive" orgonite, IE> simple to make, no frills orgonite, no batteries (or other active components) required. Yes, within the movement there are various and numerous types of "active" orgonite products being made, like the Succor Punch and Croft-style zapper to name a few, but aside from these types of exceptions, active products sort of remain on the fringe of the movement and are kind of relegated to special purpose, special application that are outside the purpose of simple, no-frills passive orgonite. Welz, on the other hand, has geared his efforts towards marketing and exploiting the sale of active products.

To summarize, yes, what Welz makes and sells is called orgonite, but this is mostly the result of his legal efforts for commercial purposes, so while what he does is legally called orgone/orgonite, who he is and what he does is generally not the same as the orgonite being made and distributed by those involved in the movement.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)