CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: a simple natrual cure for angina

Views: 2,269
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 25,370

Re: a simple natrual cure for angina

> here is a letter i have mailed to some doctors. i am reprinting it here incase others find the matter useful
> ANGINA
>
>
> Dear Sir
>
>
> I am a professor of Engineering (with a doctorate from the University of British Columbia, Canada)
>
> Early last year I developed Angina Pectoris. For over thirty years I have believed in natural methods of cure and therefore attempted the same for this condition as well.
> The condition has now considerably improved. From over multiple attacks a day it has now come down to less than an attack in two weeks
>
> I believe after deliberation that one of the contributing factors for the cure has been consumption of drinking water from a deep underground source located on my property in Jaipur India. I am communicating this information incase it can benefit others as well (after a thorough examination to confirm the possibility) I will gladly supply samples of this water to any interested qualified practitioner or Institution
>
> With regards
>
> Yours sincerely
>
> Dr. Ashok Malhotra
> 82, Third Avenue.
> Goms defence colony
> Jaipur 302 021 Tel: 0141- 409545

Dear Dr. Ashok Malhotra,

if you do parasites cleanse and liver cleanse (10 times),
you can be even healthier.
You can say good buy to your angina!

Agnes

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)