CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Brain Worms treatment remedies?

Nakae Views: 659
Published: 22 m

This is a reply to # 2,454,118

Re: Brain Worms treatment remedies?

Thank you for such a detailed and informative summary. I can now at least reference this in the future. I've had all three white, Tapeworm and red worms. I've tested different combos of meds and naturals. I started ICU's Albenzadole & Prazi about 5 months ago and that's when I finally started to notice marked improvement.

Since I've done 4 rounds of this protocol with about 3-5 days off. I'm sure I had a massive Tapeworm and would feel very slow movement from head to toe even when the fast movement of what I'm guessing are ascarias would stop. Everything amplified around 2 and 3 am. The big Tapeworm would vibrate on the way down to my stomach and would wake me up every night. I would take benonite clay at around 5am and that's when I think I would trap some segments and felt massive pain before releasing around 30 to 50 segments with my morning garlic and h202 enemas.

Every time I would include a prazi treatment this would happen. I would feel like something in my head would tighten around the scalp and then release. Terrifying.

I've had 4 parasite tests with lab come back negative. Seem a gastrointernalist who said I was clean as a whistle. So they either hide out or I'm crazy. Yet still I feel them move around. Right now I believe I'm fighting mostly a really bad scattered roundworm and ropeworm infection. The roundworm use to come out like a garden snake almost as thick as a finger and as long as a ruler and a half. I took videos and pictures of everything. Currently, I get either one or two really long white worms every morning with enemas or clumps of tangled white worms. I also released tons of flukes on the prazi alben protocols but don't see them as much anymore.

I actually got my hands on some DEC from reading one of your articles. And that's been for about a month and what I think may have helped me turn the corner. I could feel them literally disintegrate in my head and travel down behind my ear like liquid. I might have overdosed because my head felt hot and my chest seemed to be insanely itchy maybe just a mild allergic reaction. It went away after two days.

My current treatment is alternating day of one DEC 100mg tab with one Alben 200mg and alternate day of Fenben until new DEC package arrives next week and I'll go back to 400mg for 3 days and break for 3 days till this infestation clears up.

Looking forward to your message.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)