CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Treatment for Morgellans, IMPORTANT UPDATE

DaisyFarm Views: 1,988
Published: 27 m

This is a reply to # 2,441,057

Re: Treatment for Morgellans, IMPORTANT UPDATE

***IMPORTANT UPDATE***
The right antibiotic!!

Obviously, it’s still been SLOW progress since my last update, 12 months ago. And it’s been over 3 years, and a lot of time consuming work on my skin.

Originally, my nurse practitioner gave me the option of azithromycin or doxycycline as an antibiotic, and I chose doxycycline as it was probably easier to tolerate. And I’ve had minimal side effects, just needing to take it with food. But, WRONG CHOICE!!

I had a bit of bronchitis, and recently got prescribed a z-pack. LO AND BEHOLD, something strange happened to my skin. It got itchy, a bit red, started generating new skin, and peeling. Ribbons of dead worm (or hydras, hard to tell). Doing most of the work for me.

Pretty sure, after 3 years of work on my skin, that my Morgellons is a mostly worm type parasite. I’ve been up to 2g daily of the fenbendazole now, which helps. (And using the fenbendazole mixed with Abolene, topically, removing bits and pieces.)

I was worried if I did find something that finally really worked, that I’d erupt in those black/blue fiber blobs. But no, the Morgellons mostly crusts and peels, like a sunburn except more ribbon-like as it peels.

FINALLY, some real tangible progress. The funny thing — my skin was looking passable enough that no one asked me about it anymore (which they did, before, all the time). So a couple people asked what is going on with my skin (since my whole chin area is a bit pink). It is finally really starting to HEAL.

Now just the unfortunate hassle of getting a refill to continuing to progress …. after several phone calls, am supposed to be getting one z-pack refill. So I moved up my appointment to see if I can change my long term doxycycline prescription to azithromycin. More to come….

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)