CureZone   Log On   Join
strongyles and trichostrongyles

SHARKMAN Views: 10,632
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,258,604

strongyles and trichostrongyles

strongyloides have 5 or 6 different stages of development all stages did different things to my body ,larvae currens MAJOR BODY RASHES are the babies L1,L2 , the 3rd stage is the infective one and you are correct about skin ,acid and sweat, when my ex dermatologist was diagnosing me his words were I was allergic to my own sweat one of his many conclusions, like contact dermatitis ,scabies, shingles, cancer, STDS,ETC ETC .... the infective stage also excretes a sticky fluid that makes you itch like mad. when they come out of hibernation they have no mouth and have to molt to eat , then they have to feed and molt again . the theory of the colored fibers by a family member retired vet, which no one has strapped a camera to a strongyle, the white threads are the molt from E3 encysted when they come out of hibernation, then they feed on blood and molt again which leaves a red thread. this is the E3 to L3 to L4 stage. Also when they are babies and decide to encyst to E3 they spray a cocoon like a silk worm to protect them from our bodies defenses. My mom has been killing these things since the seventies and she was the one that showed me how to look up the strongyle splitting a hair as she knows how they operate http://www.actavetscand.com/content/48/1/18/figure/F5?highres=y hope this helps and contact me anytime to discuss this evil evil worm

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.609 sec, (1)