CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Treatment for Morgellans

DaisyFarm Views: 2,766
Published: 3 y

This is a reply to # 2,440,699

Re: Treatment for Morgellans

Hi, it is a terrible disease, but not as bad as my ex-husband's wife who is bedridden with an untreatable cancer.

SO....... Thank you!! For an opportunity to update with my latest recipe for a topical:

1/3 jar Abolene (the best cleanser for Morgellons, pile it on!! And massage in until releases start)
1 packet 1g Safeguard or Panacur (fenbendazole) brand pet dewormer
A couple pumps Le Mieux O2 calming gel (with hydralauric acid)

The O2 calming gel helps but is mainly there for a bit of water to help the fenbendazole blend. I use a mini food processor (like for baby food) to mix.

Rubbing this in promotes release of the black worm fuzz and also white "Easter eggs". At first I thought I wasn't mixing things well enough, but these are also releases.

My physician has me on the 1g Safeguard orally (4 days on, 3 off, works better pulsed, I mix with applesauce), and also 100mg twice daily of doxycycline. The Antibiotic addresses the unknown Lyme related or spirochete batterie assumed to be present. (My Lyme panel was negative). My physician says the fenbendazole is similar to HCQ or Ivermectin, so it's very similar to a Covid cocktail. (Note: she specified Pancur or Safeguard brands only.)

I asked if I could get an Ivermectin cream. Going up on oral medication is painful as it kills things underneath that can't release, so it needs a topical. The 1g fenbendazole orally is enough. My physician suggested Fred Myer or a compounding pharmacy. I tried those and Bartells. The compounding pharmacy can't make it if it is commercially available. Otherwise, an Ivermectin cream runs $700-800, needed to be specially ordered (unless I went to the University district) and is probably not covered by insurance. So I got my physician's blessing to mix my own. The Safeguard runs about $6 on Amazon for a box of 3 packets.

The Abolene was helping me remove the Morgellons, but it was very slow. It is still slow, but considerably faster. I use 9x magnification, extra light, and fine, slant and good blunt tweezers. Sweeping/dragging with tweezers to remove "hair" helps the lymph get moving in the skin to release. My main thing is strongly massaging in the cream (use generously!!) and "following the dots", removing debris. The releases seem random but are not, the body releases most efficiently. It sequences the releases. But at the end there is some getting under hard knots with the tweezer tip. Whenever I do a "hard" removal, I follow with massaging in the cream to release the rest. This is very important to balance the mass, or it will pull on the skin (painful). This is something you learn as you work with your skin. My Morgellons was extensive, up to 1/4" thick mass, centered on my chin, running to one ear (is there a Cell Phone thing?) to the other side of my chin, and down my neck, some all over my face. So it's work, as we know it is stubborn. But it is slowly clearing without any scars. Whether you call them fibers or worms, the fenbendazole works well. My physician calls it a parasite, which is my opinion as it it grows on/over the skin, wrapping in (in my opinion) at the hair follicles to anchor it.

Good luck and God bless.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)