CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Glutathione for metal and toxin detox

joegrane Views: 1,872
Published: 3 y

This is a reply to # 2,438,530

Re: Glutathione for metal and toxin detox

Be careful about stirring up heavy metals (HMs) with large amounts of glutathione or precursor cysteine in various "green juices" etc. There is a single thiol (SH) that is like a HM magnet.

There are other substances that have two SH groups. They have a better chance of holding onto the HM so the HM does not cause more damage after being mobilized. DMSA and DMPS are two but require Rx in some places.

Lipoic acid also gets converted to a di-thiol but it is very tricky to use safely. I saw a terrible reaction to moderate dose in a dear friend. It can move mercury across the blood brain barrier in both directions unlike DMSA and DMPS.

I like Cutler protocol detox for its safety.

Cysteine, glutamine and glycine will help your body make more glutathione. I especially like glutamine however the FDA seems hell-bent on making it difficult or impossible to obtain. We all need to be politically active on this subject. This site makes that easy.
https://anh-usa.org/pharma-piracy-threatens-brain-health-supplement/

Cutler warns that many people who have a HM toxicity problem already have plenty of cysteine and will feel more lethargic a day or more after taking too much of it. It is somewhat complex. Some people actually feel better in the hours after taking too much cysteine but the negative side effects come the next day and beyond.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)